The key to keeping your teeth and gums healthy begins with the care you give them. As long as you care for your teeth and gums, they can care for you.
Your oral health care treatment does not have to be done alone. Our wonderful team at Mark Andrews, D.D.S. can assist you and your oral health in all manner of techniques and treatment options. Here are some simple techniques for optimum oral health care:
– Keep your meals well-balanced and nutritious for optimum health.
– Make sure to brush your teeth twice daily and floss once daily.
– Limit your intake of foods and snacks that can speed up plaque decay or damage your teeth.
– Consider using a cleaning product after eating a meal, such as sugarless gum, to wash away harmful bacteria and food particles and to limit the effect of harmful acids on your teeth.
– Avoid snacking all throughout the day and limit any between-meal snacks.
– Visit your dentist regularly at Mark Andrews, D.D.S. in Kirkland, Washington for your oral exams and professional cleanings.
– Avoid chewing or smoking tobacco, and avoid recreational drugs or medications that can cause mouth dryness.
The first step in maintaining your oral health begins with you, but we are here to help. To schedule an appointment with Dr. Mark Andrews, you are welcome to call us at 425-821-8100 to speak with a member of our fantastic team. Call us today and get back on track to a healthy and happy smile!